Many owners will only build a few buildings in their lifetime. And when they do, there are lots of things to consider from knowing whether the land is suitable to finding the best building specialists to making sure the job gets done. That’s a lot to know when you’re just getting your business off the ground or trying to keep it going at the same time as you are physically growing it. As our founder Dick Beck says, “We build everything from outhouses to warehouses and everything in between!” While that’s true, we’ve also built showrooms for power sports, cars, and farm implements; manufacturing facilities for food and industrial uses; and secure buildings for banks and other financial institutions. And we’ve been the Sioux Empire region’s builder for many national and international restaurants since our beginnings in 1980.
As your general contractor we will:
- Help you select your site or evaluate one you already have
- Work with you or your architect to design the space you want
- Coordinate and obtain necessary approvals and permits
- Give you a fair and reasonable estimate of your investment to get the results you want
- Self-perform much of the work to give you the highest possible guarantee that your project will be done on time and within budget
- Secure and coordinate all subcontractors and resources, leaving you to carry on with your business
Many of our customers come to us with a design in place. This is particularly true for franchise owners. In this case, we will typically negotiate a price based on skilled estimating, securing responsible and competitive subcontracts and establishing fair and responsible fees.